Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Naturally.......

This song took me by total surprise. It is by Selena Gomez and The Scene. Selena Gomez is a regular star on different Disney Channel productions. The song has been remixed by Dave Aude for the music video and comes across a little edgier than the original, but mind you I still really like the original. You can download the original single and the Dave Aude radio edit below the video.


Selena Gomez - Naturally - Dave Aude Remix

Selena Gomez | MySpace Music Videos



Naturally By: Selena Gomez featuring The Scene
Download

Naturally (Dave Aude Radio Edit) By: Selena Gomez featuring The Scene
Download

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Okay, I have never seen this vid but as I was listening to it London says, "I know who this is, it's Selena Gomez." She then started singing and knew all the words. Disney is brainwashing my child.

Shantell said...

Okay,this song just came on Disney channel and the video is a lot less sexed up for the little ones. I feel a little better.